Grandeur Healthcare Consultants offers Meaningful Use/PQRS consulting for a variety of organizations to help providers receive their Medicare or Medicaid EHR incentive payments.
- We have already helped organizations attesting to Meaningful Use, including: solo practitioners, small to medium medical groups, large medical practices, hospitals, IPAs, FCHCs, Regional Extension Centers (RECs) in order to successfully receive the incentives.
- We can help you if your organization already has an EHR system but has not attested to Meaningful Use. Our expert consultation services start with findings gap. We match the results to the Meaningful Use objectives with required goals.
- As a next step, we identify additional requirements such as additional training, knowledge transfer, etc. by our experienced and dedicated team.
We offer end-to-end services:
- Registration with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) so that they can receive incentive payments as they demonstrate Meaningful Use of their EHR system.
- Complete understanding of Meaningful Use and PQRS reports, goals, objectives, difference, and requirements, etc.
- Attestation support for programs like:
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 & 2
- Physicians Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- PCMH ( Patient Centered Medical Home)
- State Incentive programs
- Payer participation programs